Thank you for interest in ANA, we hope you will consider joining us.
ANA was founded to raise standards and professionalism amongst nanny agencies. ANA keeps you informed and
updated on relevant legal and employment laws, provides useful resources and offers you a support network of
*A full list of ANA benefit can be found on the member benefits page.
We hold two meetings a year that all members are welcome to attend, it is your opportunity to discuss any
ideas you have and any problems you may have encountered. Meetings are also usually attended by a relevant industry
To join ANA you will need to provide:
- Evidence you hold the correct insurance, professional indemnity, public and employers liability.
- Proof of your compliance with Data Protection www.ico.gov.uk
- A copy of your terms and conditions of business and relevant policies
- References from previous clients and Nannies*
- A Completed and signed registration form
*if you are in the process of starting your agency you can still become a member, but you will need to provide the references within the first six months