Thank you for interest in the ANA - we hope you will consider joining us.
ANA was founded to raise standards of work practice and professionalism amongst nanny agencies.
ANA keeps you informed and updated on relevant legal and employment laws, provides useful resources (including a free legal helpline with industry specific support), and offers you a support network of likeminded but independently owned and run agencies.
*A full list of ANA benefits can be found on the members’ benefits page.
We aim to hold a minimum of two meetings a year that all members are welcome to attend - it is your opportunity to discuss any ideas you have, and also any problems you may have encountered. Meetings are also often attended by a relevant industry speaker.
To join ANA you will need to provide:
- Evidence you hold the correct insurance policies - professional indemnity, public and employers’ liability.
- Proof of your compliance with Data Protection www.ico.gov.uk
- A copy of your terms and conditions of business and relevant policies
- References from previous clients and Nannies*
- A completed and signed ANA membership application form
* If you are in the process of starting your agency, you can still become a member, but you will need to provide the references within the first six months