Welcome to the Association of Nanny Agencies (The ANA).
We help both families and professional child-carers by providing a wealth of practical information and resources.
This website enables you to:
• Find reputable and ANA approved childcare agencies across the UK
• Access local and current nanny, maternity, childcare and nursery positions
• Gain support and guidance from ANA registered agencies
• Receive notifications by e-mail when a new job is listed in your area (Facility to come)
• Find up to date information on training courses, career and qualification options.
About The ANA
The Association of Nanny Agencies is a Trade Association that supports and informs its members on current laws, regulations in the childcare industry, employment rights and responsibilities and new legislation.
We promote a professional Code of Conduct, strict criteria, and standards of good Agency practice, quality service, duty of care, and legal compliance by all members.
We exist with the intention of “Making Standards Matter”.
Our Association is intended for every UK Childcare Agency looking to be seen and acknowledged by both Clients and potential Clients as having the highest levels of work practice and professional excellence, and who wishes to become a member of the UK’s fastest growing network of Childcare Agencies.
For our Clients, it means that when you use an Agency, displaying our logo, you can be sure of the standard of that member Agency’s work, and
also have the reassurance of your chosen Agency’s accountability.
What does an ANA Logo show?
- A nationally recognised reputable agency
- Registered with the ICO for Data Protection
- Complies with its insurance and legal responsibilities
- Part of an Association of independent but like-minded Agencies, with shared aims and standards.
- An Agency that follows our codes of Best Practice:
- All Applicants are interviewed in person
- References are taken and verified on each Applicant
- Enhanced DBS checks are applied for as appropriate
- Ensures that they select and put forward the best and most suitable applicants for a position
- Only advertises genuine vacancies
- Will assist a Client with a generic contract of employment
- Will advise a Nanny concerning further Training and Ofsted registration where appropriate.
The ANA website is for families, nanny agencies, and childcare professionals, including temporary nannies, permanent nannies, full and part time nannies, parent helps, maternity nurses, after school nannies babysitters, nanny/housekeepers, maternity nannies, live in nannies, daily nannies, night nannies and nursery nurses.