Welcome to the Association of Nanny Agencies website created to help families and professional childcarers find reputable and approved
Childcare agencies throughout the UK and to provide practical information and valuable resources to parents and childcarers alike.
ANA is for every UK Childcare Agency looking to be recognised for professional excellence and who wish to become a member
of the UK’s fastest growing network of Childcare Agencies.
This website enables you to;
- Find reputable and approved UK childcare agencies
- Assurance that you will receive a high standard of service
- Access to current childcare, nanny, maternity and nursery positions near you
- Support and guidance from registered agencies
- Jobs by email – receive notifications when a new job is listed in your area
- Training courses and career information
- Information guides
The Association of Nanny Agencies is an organisation that supports and informs its members on current laws,
regulations in the childcare industry, employment rights and responsibilities and new legislation. ANA aims to promote good practice, quality service
and legal compliance by all members.
We aim to provide a level of measurability, whereby all member Agencies can be judged against the high standards created
and monitored by ANA.
In January 2013 ANA became a Trade Association
ANA is committed to identifying, analysing and developing nationally accepted strict criteria
for agencies to work to, enabling them to become better equipped to provide
families and nannies with a good standard of services.
Agency Code of Conduct
We have established a Professional Code of Conduct for all ANA agencies, ensuring
they meet with their legal obligations and duty of care for both the childcarer and the
Parents seeking a childcarer through an agency will be assured that every possible
check has been performed regarding the overall suitability of a candidate, ensuring their
children will be cared for in the most professional manner. The childcarer will possess
the skills appropriate for the child/ren's age group, ability and/or special needs.
What is an ANA Approved Agency?
- A nationally recognised reputable agency
- An Agency that follows our codes of Best Practice
- Is Registered with Data Protection
- Complies with its insurance and legal responsibilities
- Part of a growing network of like-minded Agencies
We support other professional organisations involved in promoting better Codes of Practice within the industry
The ANA website is for, families, nanny agencies, and childcare professionals, including temporary nannies, permanent nannies, full
and part time nannies, parent helps, maternity nurses, after school nannies babysitters, nanny/housekeepers, maternity nannies, live in
nannies, daily nannies, night nannies and nursery nurses.